Monday, July 7, 2008

Killer’s Coming To Get You

I must admit that I started watching this movie thinking it was going to suck. I hate Jamie Lee Curtis, but the movie sucked me in with its generic 80’s slasher style. It starts out with a little girl falling out of a third story window…you hardly ever see children die in movies which is sad cause I always wish they would. There are some things you must keep an eye out for in this movie, first of which is the goofy bully character, this guy has gopher teeth and feathered hair. I have no idea who plays him and I’m to lazy to look it up but ohhhh man is he dumb looking. The second is the very funny disco dancing. You can’t have a prom movie without dancing. And the last reason why I like this movie is the ending. I love when movies end this way even if you see it coming from the beginning.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails