Monday, November 1, 2010

The Ocean Black

http://www.theoceanblack.com/   **6 Minute Preview**

I know there are a lot of assholes making a lot of bad zombie movies these days, but this one looks to have some promise.  Marcos Garcia special effects artist behind Resident Evil: Extinction and Apocalypto moves to the directors seat for this one. The Ocean Black is about Amber, Don and their son Aaron (though if you watch the clip, Aaron goes out like a bitch super early) your typical american family surviving in a zombie apocalypse.  They barricade themselves in their appartment until...... thats right you guessed it they run out of supplies.  I don't know what it is about this one but I have a good feeling about it. I mean come on the kid gets fucking smoke checked by zombie withing the first 6 minutes of the film, how could this not be awesome.

~ Zombie Ate My Breakfast

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails