Saturday, December 26, 2009

Unholy Moly's Top ten for Two Thousand and Nine

in no good order  here is my top ten of the year

  • John Lithgow - way to trump the 5000 actors who played serial killers on Dexter I honestly wanted a spin-off of some sort
 

  • The M.J. Conspiracy - Desperate for money to keep living his eccentric life style Michael Jackson faked his death to give his record sales life again it was the only way to get past his alleged pedophilia 


  • Krampus - I just learned of this amazing creatures existence American children are missing out on fearing Krampus

  • Type O Negative at the Palladium - They were slow deep and hard


  • C.O.D.M.W. 2 - I've been a 24 hour killing machine  ever since this came out
  •  My 10 Speed Gargamel - It's rusty and noisy and bad ass 
  • Motorhead at The H.O.B. - The only god I need is Lemmy 

  • Meeting Malcolm McDowell - " Welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, well. To what do I owe the extreme pleasure of this surprising visit?" I wish he greeted me like that


  • The Orphan - Its great when you think a movie is going to suck and it kicks you in the fucking neck and tells you that you know nothing

  • Chandra said yes!!! - someone wants to spend the rest of their life with me
2009 was a long long year but a lot of good things came out of it in the end unfortunately there were far more terrible things hopefully 2010 is boring or at the least my truck lives another year  

- regretfully yours, Unholy Moly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice, man. You're gonna have to bring over whatever Krampus is.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails